DonationsIs in Danish due to PayPal bug. Switches to your language when logged in.
- Grímsfjall volcano preparing for an eruption (also known as Grímsvötn)
- What is going on in Bárðarbunga volcano – basic analyse
- Magnitude 4,4 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga, Öræfajökull, Langjökull north volcanos
- Earthquake swarm ~125 km north of Kolbeinsey Island
Category Archives: Kerlingarfjöll
This is an update on the earthquake swarm in Herðubreiðartögl on 6-May-2014. This information might go outdated quickly if the activity in this earthquake swarm changes suddenly. For the past 24 hours the earthquake activity in Herðubreiðartögl has … Continue reading