DonationsIs in Danish due to PayPal bug. Switches to your language when logged in.
- Grímsfjall volcano preparing for an eruption (also known as Grímsvötn)
- What is going on in Bárðarbunga volcano – basic analyse
- Magnitude 4,4 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga, Öræfajökull, Langjökull north volcanos
- Earthquake swarm ~125 km north of Kolbeinsey Island
Category Archives: U.S
Last night at 02:36 UTC (23.01.2012) there was an earthquake with the magnitude of ML4.7 in Hawaii Island. This earthquake was felt according to what I have been reading about on the forum. This earthquake activity is most … Continue reading