DonationsIs in Danish due to PayPal bug. Switches to your language when logged in.
- Grímsfjall volcano preparing for an eruption (also known as Grímsvötn)
- What is going on in Bárðarbunga volcano – basic analyse
- Magnitude 4,4 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga, Öræfajökull, Langjökull north volcanos
- Earthquake swarm ~125 km north of Kolbeinsey Island
Category Archives: Background noise
Here are few examples of how the tremor plots looks like if anything important is going on in Iceland. Normal quiet tremor plot. Few earthquakes create spikes on it. But besides that everything is quiet. Copyright of this … Continue reading