DonationsIs in Danish due to PayPal bug. Switches to your language when logged in.
- Grímsfjall volcano preparing for an eruption (also known as Grímsvötn)
- What is going on in Bárðarbunga volcano – basic analyse
- Magnitude 4,4 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga, Öræfajökull, Langjökull north volcanos
- Earthquake swarm ~125 km north of Kolbeinsey Island
Category Archives: Skagafjörður
This earthquake is a odd one. But it is rare that earthquakes happens in this are of Iceland. But it is not unheard of. As there have even been small earthquake swarm in this area few years ago … Continue reading