DonationsIs in Danish due to PayPal bug. Switches to your language when logged in.
- Grímsfjall volcano preparing for an eruption (also known as Grímsvötn)
- What is going on in Bárðarbunga volcano – basic analyse
- Magnitude 4,4 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga, Öræfajökull, Langjökull north volcanos
- Earthquake swarm ~125 km north of Kolbeinsey Island
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
Yesterday (20.01.2013) there where few medium sized earthquakes deep on the Reykjanes Ridge. This earthquakes where far off the coast of Iceland (around 1340 km from Reykjavík). So this earthquake swarm is just being noticed on instruments. What … Continue reading