The quiet time did not last long. But it appears that a new earthquake swarm has started in Krýsuvík volcano. So far this earthquake swarm is just a minor one. But it is hard to know how this develops in the next hours. But it is worth keeping a eye on how this earthquake swarm is going to develop. This earthquake swarm has been in ongoing since 13:13 UTC today (10. Mars 2011), but this is a slow earthquake swarm and does not have had many earthquakes over the past few hours.
DonationsIs in Danish due to PayPal bug. Switches to your language when logged in.
- Grímsfjall volcano preparing for an eruption (also known as Grímsvötn)
- What is going on in Bárðarbunga volcano – basic analyse
- Magnitude 4,4 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga, Öræfajökull, Langjökull north volcanos
- Earthquake swarm ~125 km north of Kolbeinsey Island