The quiet time did not last long. But it appears that a new earthquake swarm has started in Krýsuvík volcano. So far this earthquake swarm is just a minor one. But it is hard to know how this develops in the next hours. But it is worth keeping a eye on how this earthquake swarm is going to develop. This earthquake swarm has been in ongoing since 13:13 UTC today (10. Mars 2011), but this is a slow earthquake swarm and does not have had many earthquakes over the past few hours.
- Magnitude 4,3 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano
- Quiet period in Iceland at the moment
- Earthquake swarm in Askja volcano
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga volcano and south-east of Bárðarbunga volcano
- Ongoing earthquake activity in Öræfajökull volcano, fresh earthquake activity in Tungnafellsjökull volcano