Here are some rules that is good to follow when commenting on this blog.
- This is a international blog. Not everyone has perfect understanding on English. Please respect that difference. It is also important fact that we do not all speak the same English. So different words might have different meaning to people.
- Be as polite that you can be.
- Be as on topic as you can be. Some off-topic chat is in good order, for as long it does not damage the whole comments reading for other. If that happens. I am going to delete the offending comments without warning.
- No flame wars. Comments that are flame wars get edited or just deleted plain simply without any warning at all.
- If you have question about this blog. You can ask them by sending me a email or by leaving a comment.
There are no other rules then this at present time. If people behave nicely to each other on this blog. Everything should work without any problems (as I like it).
This rules might get updated when needed. I am going to do my best to let people know when I update this page.